- Sony Biotechnology
- Sony Biotechnology
CD150 is a 75-95 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, also known as SLAM (signaling lymphocyte activation molecule) or IPO-3. CD150, a single chain type I transmembrane molecule, is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, dendritic cells, and endothelial cells. The expression is upregulated upon activation. CD150 expression has been shown to be maintained on Th1 but not Th2 clones. T regulatory cells express a relatively high level of CD150. Antibodies against CD150 have been shown to augment IFN-γ production by Th1 cells, especially when co-stimulated through the TCR. CD150 associates with the src homology 2-domain-containing protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2, and this association is thought to be involved in signal transduction. In combination with CD48, CD150 is a useful marker for hematopoietic stem cell studies.
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 microg per million cells in 100 microL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
1. Castro AG, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:5860. (FC, Costim, IP)
2. Forsberg EC, et al. 2005. PLoS Genet. 1:e28. (FC)
3. Terrazas LI, et al. 2005. Int. J. Parasitol. 35:1349. (FC)
4. Cannons JL, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:1551. (FC)
5. Umemoto T, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:7733. (FC)
6. Jordan MA, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:1618. (FC, Block) PubMed
7. Jung Y, et al. 2007. Blood 110:82. PubMed
8. Pimanda JE, et al. 2007. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:840.
9. Sugiyama T, et al. 2007. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:175.
10. Kim I, et al. 2006. Blood 108:737. PubMed
11. Ema H, et al. 2006. Nat Protoc. 1:2979. PubMed
12. Fraser ST, et al. 2007. Blood 109:4616. PubMed
13. Jung Y, et al. 2008. Stem Cells. 26:2042. Pubmed
14. Song J, et al. 2010. Blood 115:2592. PubMed
15. Cridland SO, et al. 2009. Blood Cell. Mol. Dis. 43:149. (FC) PubMed
16. Morita Y, et al. 2010. J. Exp Med. 207:1173. PubMed
17. Grassinger J, et al. 2012. Cytokine. 58:518. PubMed
18. Du J, et al. 2012. Stem Cells. 30:1447. PubMed
19. Theocharides AP, et al. 2012. J Exp Med. 209:1883. PubMed
20. Chiba H, et al. 2013. Am J Phyciol Cell Physiol. 305:693. PubMed
21. Maltby S, et al. 2014. J Immunol. 193:4072. PubMed
22. Hu W, et al. 2015 Blood. 125:2206. PubMed