PE anti-human IL-13
IL-13 is an immunoregulatory cytokine produced primarily by activated Th2 lymphocytes. IL-13 shares 30% amino acid sequence homology with IL-4 and demonstrates similar biological activities. The biological activities of IL-13 include: suppression of macrophage cytotoxic activity, upregulation of IL-1RA expression, and suppression of proinflammatory cytokine secretion. The JES10-5A2 antibody reacts with human interleukin-13 (IL-13). The JES10-5A2 antibody can neutralize the bioactivity of natural or recombinant IL-13.
Preparation and Storage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. Test size products are transitioning from 20 µl to 5 µl per test. Please check your vial or your CoA to find the suggested use of this reagent per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
1. McKenzie, A., et al. 1994. Curr. Prot. Immunol.. John Wiley & Sons. New York. Section 6.18.
2. Abrams, J. 1995. Curr. Prot. Immunol.. John Wiley and Sons, New York. Unit 6.20.
3. Schaerli, P., et al. 2000. J. Exp. Med. 192:1553.
4. Andersson, J., et al. 1994. Immunology 83:16.
5. Skansen-Saphir, U., et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:916.
6. Andersson, U., et al. 1999. Detection and quantification of gene expression. New York:Springer-Verlag.
7. Gelfand, E. W., et al. 2006. J. Aller. and Clinic. Immunol. 117:577.
8. Knorr, C., et al. 1999. Am. J. Pathol. 155:2019.
9. Kongsbak M, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:96695. PubMed